The Call for Lectures for the 23rd informatica feminale Baden-Wurttemberg 2023 is open
The summer school informatica feminale Baden-Wurttemberg for female students and professionals in computer science and related fields will take place from 25th - 29th July 2023 at Furtwangen University (Furtwangen Campus).
Deadline for the Call for Lectures is 08th Dec. 2022.
You are cordially invited to participate as a lecturer, associate lecturer, professor or professional in IT and to submit your offers for half-week or one-day specialised courses, workshops or lectures.
In addition to the lectures, there will be a session for female doctoral/PhD students on Career Day (Thursday, 27th July 23), so we would be very pleased to receive submissions from female doctoral/PhD students about their work (preferably on the topic of "IT & Ethics").
The main topic of #ifbw23 will be "IT & Ethics".
In order to be able to offer a challenging and varied course programme again this time, we also request course offers for the following topics:
- Robotics, Cobotics (Autonomous Systems / Human-Machine Interaction / Sensors & Actuators)
- Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality
- Smart home
- Autonomous driving
- Internet of Things, Connectivity, 5G
- Web and game programming
- Programming languages (C#, Python, ...)
- App development
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Blockchain / Cryptography
- E-commerce, online shops
- Digitalisation, cloud services, high performance computing
- Data processing (e.g. SAP)
- Big data, data analysis, data mining, data science
- User Interface (UI) / User Experience (UE)
- Frameworks (e.g. Symfony, Bootstrap,...)
- 3D modelling and visualisation (e.g. 3D Max, Blender, Unity, Unreal, ...)
- Digital image processing
- Responsive websites & content management (e.g. Wordpress)
- Industry 4.0 / Work 4.0
- IT security, data protection, cybercrime
- Computer / robot ethics
- Social skills, e.g. agile project management, promotion, setting up a business, leadership skills....
Other relevant topic suggestions are also welcome.
We ask you to adapt the number of teaching hours to the following framework:
- Half-week courses: 16 units à 45 min
- Day courses: 6 (Saturday) or 8 (Friday) units à 45 min
- Lectures/Workshops: 1-2 units à 45 min
We are looking forward to your submissions and suggestions for topics.
You are also welcome to sponsor your company / institution and contribute a lecture / keynote / application workshop / ... ... For information on the possibilities, please contact project manager Susanne Köcher: email@example.com or +49 (0)7720 - 307 4375.