The meccanica feminale is a project of the Ministry of Science, Research and the Arts Baden-Wurttemberg.
The Call for Lectures for meccanica feminale 2024 is closed
The 14th Spring University for female students and scientists of all engineering disciplines, especially mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and industrial engineering will take place at the University of Stuttgart from 02/27/2024 to 03/02/2024.
The Call for Lectures is closed, we thank you for the numerous submissions!
The meccanica feminale takes place every year in spring, so we are looking for exciting contributions again for 2025! (Start of the call in spring 2024).
- Current topics such as sustainability, renewable energies and energy storage, recycling and environmental protection, artificial intelligence, industry 4.0 (internet of things), autonomous driving, extended reality (XR), digitalisation...
- Basic lectures for female engineers, e.g. CAD, Python, materials science...
- Working methods, e.g. design methodology, requirements engineering, knowledge management, simulation and modelling, measurement and systems engineering, control procedures...
- Application lectures, e.g. app development, electromobility, bionics, biomedicine, signal processing, information and communication technology, aerospace technology, energy management, mechatronics, environmental technology...
- Social skills, e.g. time management, self-confident appearance, voice training, mentoring, career planning, technical English...
Of course, we are also happy to receive other suggestions for topics!
The following formats are possible for your contribution:
Half-week course: 16 units of 45 min (Tuesday-Thursday or Thursday-Saturday)
Day course: 6-8 units of 45 min (Friday: 8, Saturday: 6)
Workshop: approx. 2 units of 45 min (on Thursday or in the social programme).