MF24-H09 How to achieve personal and professional success (engl.)
An interactive course aiming at offering you a roadmap for manifesting your full potential in your next life and career phase. Within an open and trustful ambiance where all participants share, learn and support each other we will work on the following areas:
- Evaluate your present strengths and accomplishments
- Overcome self-doubt
- Gain clarity on your current challenges and priorities
- Build on your personal purpose and values
- Establish the goals and strategy you need to achieve success
- Well defined, focused inputs from theory and practice taken from a range of sources including management, positive psychology and philosophy with practical tools to take away
- Individual reflection
- Single and partner work
- Small group and plenary interaction
- Practical exercises
Requirements: Bring your own laptop.
Credit Points (ECTS): –
Dr Eleftheria Egel
Dr Eleftheria Egel has devoted her career to working with women entrepreneurs from around the world enhancing their human and professional capacity and building mission-driven businesses. Her latest entrepreneurial endeavour is EOS Academy; a pre-seed online learning platform for women social entrepreneurs.
She is Board Member of One Planet Education Networks , Advisory Board Member of Ethics International Press and Past Board Member of the MSR Interest Group of the Academy of Management. Her practice is informed by her scholarly research on female leadership & entrepreneurship, sustainability and (Islamic) spiritual leadership. She has published in academic journals and book collections. She has spoken at conferences in the USA, Canada, Europe, Malaysia, Turkey and UAE. Her current academic project is the publication of a book on Inner Development Goals.
Log in if you already have an account with us.