PhD Student Position Bayesian Distributional Latent-Variable-Models
SimTech Universität Stuttgart
Dauer des Arbeitsverhältnisses: 3 Jahre
A PhD Student Position (part time 75%, payment according to E13 TV-L) at the University of Stuttgart is temporary for the duration of 3 years to be filled.
The open PhD student position is integrated into the Graduate School of the Cluster of Excellence "Data-Integrated Simulation Science" (EXC 2075).
- Development of statistical methods to fit Bayesian distributional latent-variable models
- Execution of extensive simulations to evaluate the newly developed methods and compare them to competing approaches
- Development of software to implement the new methods in open-source programming languages such as most notably extensions of the R package brms
- Close cooperation with other scientists within the research group and at the Cluster of Excellence SimTech
- Publication of research results in international scientific journals and conference proceedings
#scientificaBW #scientificaladies #karriere #newjob