The Body Image Movement is a crusade based on redefining and rewriting beauty ideals by harnessing and facilitating positive body image activism.
The Body Image Movement:
- Teaches women the value and power of loving their body from the inside out
- Supports health at every size
- Values real beauty from the inside out to recognise the qualities you can’t see; humility, kindness, humour, respect and generosity
- Advocates natural ageing and saying no cosmetic surgery, yet doesn’t discriminate against anybody
- Is inclusive not exclusive; while its primarily focused on women it also recognises the body image challenges faced by young men